”Killer legs come from a killer workout”
For girls, wearing short dresses always want to have good tone legs. Therefore, many of us don’t use to go to the gym right?! That’s why I have written Exercises for Tone Legs blogs to help you in this situation.
Single Leg Deadlift
How to perform it
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and parallel. Hold a heavy material like a kettlebell, a barbell, or two dumbbells in your hands down in front of you.
- Lean forward in your hips, shift your weight onto one leg and keep the other leg engage. start extending your leg behind you.
- Lift your extended leg and point your body forward until your body forms a “T” shape.keep your arms hanging straight down, holding onto the weight.
- Keep a slight bend in your standing leg. Slowly bring down the other leg and return to starting position.
It will strengthen your legs, improves body balance, and works on core muscles.
Step-ups Exercises for Tone Legs
How to perform it rightly,
- First of all, find a step, chair, or bench that when you place your foot on it, your knee bends to a 90-degree angle.
- Now, place your right foot on the bench. Press through your right heel as you step onto the bench, bringing your left foot to meet your left so you are standing on the bench.
- Return to the starting position by stepping down with the right foot. Repeat this for 3 sets.
This exercise will increase your overall explosive leg power and helps in fixing the muscle size and strength imbalances. With exercise, you need to take care of your proper diet too.!!
How to perform
- Get yourself a box with a height of around 50cm. now, stand in front of the box with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend into a quarter squat and swing your arms back, then swing them forward and explode up off the ground.
- While landing on the box, make sure your feet should be flat and knees are slightly bent.
- Jump back down and follow the same process for 3sets.
The box jump is a plyometric move that strengthens your main lower-body muscles – glutes, quads, calves, and hamstrings. Box jumps will help make you faster, more powerful, and springier than ever.
Plank Leg Lifts
How to perform it
- Lean in a plank position with hands shoulder-width apart. Make sure your shoulders, hips, and ankles should be in a line.
- Now, raise the right leg off the floor until it’s at about hip height. Keep the right foot flexed and abs engaged.
- Lower your right leg to the floor and repeat it with another leg.
Plank leg lifts will not only strengthen your legs but also work on the glutes, butt.
Stability Ball Knee Tucks
How to do it.!
- First of all, place your belly on the stability ball with both feet and hands on the floor, hip- and shoulder-width apart.
- Then walk your hands forward over the floor until the ball is underneath your shins and ankles.
- Exhale and slowly pull your knees towards your chest, rolling the ball forward as your knees tuck under your torso and your hips move upwards.
- Continue moving until your knees are positioned under your hips and your (shinbone) lies over the top of the ball. Hold in this position.
This exercise targets your entire core, the exercise requires you to hold a high plank position while using your legs to roll a stability ball to and from your torso, this will tone your legs fast.
Leg Press using Resistance Bands
How to do
- Lie on a mat with face up. Lift your feet upwards and start Bending your knees (creating a 90-degree angle).
- Now, Flex your feet by pointing your toes toward the ceiling. Wrap the band around your feet and hold the ends.
- Start Pressing your feet against the bands until your legs are straight. Bend your knees to return to a 90-degree angle.
Strengthen the abdominals, leg muscles, hip flexors, and quads. Helps in building good body posture.
Dont worry if you haven’t got resistance band. just go to the link below and buy at a good rate
How to perform it
- Find a wall and sit back against it so your thighs are parallel to the ground and knees at 90 degrees.
- Keep your back flat against the wall and hold the position for 20 to 60 seconds.
- Slide slowly back up the wall to a standing position. Increase your hold time by five seconds as you increase your strength.
- Rest and repeat the exercise three times.
They are a great way to build strength and endurance in your glutes, calves, quads, and your abdominal muscles. The purpose of these Exercises for Tone Legs is to increase muscular endurance.