Our Company was originally formed as a sole proprietorship under the name of Kalyan Jewellers at Thrissur in 1993. Thereafter, the sole proprietorship was converted into a partnership firm under the name of Kalyan Jewellers which was registered under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 with the Registrar of Firms, Kerala on May 4, 2006. Subsequently, the name of the partnership firm was changed from Kalyan Jewellers to Kalyan Jewellers TSK in the year 2008.
The partnership firm was thereafter converted into a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 with the name Kalyan Jewellers TSK Private Limited and a certificate of incorporation dated January 29, 2009 was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Tamil Nadu at Coimbatore. Subsequently, the name of our Company was changed to Kalyan Jewellers India Private Limited, pursuant to our Shareholders’ resolution dated February 7, 2009 and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Tamil Nadu at Coimbatore on February 10, 2009.
Registered and Corporate Office: TC-32/204/2, Sitaram Mill Road, Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala – 680 002; Tel: +91 487 24 37 333
Contact Person: Mr. Jishnu R.G., Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Tel: +91 487 24 37 100
E-mail: email@example.com ; Website: www.kalyanjewellers.net
Corporate Identity Number: U36911KL2009PLC024641
An investment in the Equity Shares involves a high degree of risk. You should carefully consider all of the information in this Red Herring Prospectus, including the risks and uncertainties described below, before making an investment in the Equity Shares. In making an investment decision, you must rely on your own examination of our Company and the terms of the Offer, including the risks involved, and you should consult your tax, financial and legal advisors about the particular consequences to you of an investment in the Equity Shares. Risks involve mentioned by the company –
- Our Subsidiaries have availed unsecured loans from our Company that are recallable, at any time.
- Our Promoters have provided personal guarantees to secure certain of our loan facilities, which if revoked or invoked may require alternative guarantees, repayment of amounts due or termination of the facilities.
- We have contingent liabilities.
- We have incurred losses in the past and had negative cash flows in the nine months ended December 31, 2020.
- We may be subject to negative publicity with respect to our products or brand or any third party using the name “Kalyan” or similar trade names.
- We may not be able to successfully adapt our systems, including internal controls and procedures over financial reporting, as a result of increasing business complexity.
- Any failure of or disruption to our information technology systems could adversely impact our business and operations.
- We may be unable to manage our significant growth.
Shares you should be investing at Kalyan Jewellers
Subject to Market Risk
- Kalyan Jewellers is not great for a long term investment.
- All over India, there is alot of local jewellers, which leads to high competition.
- Because of High debt of the company, dont invest huge for the long term.
If you want a good return of 15-20% from Kalyan Jewellers then invest only for one day only.